- BS in Kinesiology from the University of Minnesota
- Minor in Coaching from the University of Minnesota
- 5 years of high school cross country coaching experience
- 2 years of collegiate coaching
- Coached multiply Boston Marathon qualifiers
As a coach, I feel it is my job to unlock the hidden potential of any athlete that I work with. My belief is that there is no one-size-fits-all training program. Every program needs to be tailored to the athlete’s strengths. My training program is designed to help every athlete run faster, regardless of the distance.